Corona-virus Disease 2019, or COVID-19. The World Health Organization (WHO) recently declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. If you develop a fever or cough or have difficulty breathing or have had close contact with someone who has had a presumptive positive or confirmed positive COVID-19 test result, please seek medical attention by calling your provider’s office. For more information regarding the corona-virus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
As leaders in mental healthcare, we are making every effort to avoid inciting unnecessary panic or anxiety among our clients and families, and we are taking every measure to protect them – along with our employees – during this dynamic situation. We are closely monitoring information provided by key government, regulatory and local entities. In the interest of protecting the health and safety of our patients, staff and our community, the following have been implemented.
We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
IN-OFFICE FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENT — SUSPENDED TEMPORARILY
THE FOLLOWING IS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Our facility is operational.
- All in-office face to face session will be suspended (with limited critical exceptions).
- You will be able to keep your scheduled appointments with your provider using electronic methods including telemedicine, dox.me and extended phone time as means for you to keep your appointments with your providers.
- Please call the office or log into your portals to update your cell phone number.
- At your appointment time or before you will receive either a link that starts your appointment or a phone call.
- After your appointment you can make your co-pays or payments using the payment link on our company website.
Thank you for your cooperation and for being an advocate for the health of your loved ones and all patients in our care.