Collaborative Psychiatric Associates, PC consists of 4 outpatient community focused clinical practices: Collaborative Care of Abington, Harleysville, Bala and Willow Grove, a mobile Collaborative Care Program that serves the mental health needs through integration or collaboration with 17 CPC+ participating Primary Care Practices.
We treat all in treating all ages, and work to provide direct mental health treatment with psychiatric medication, functional psychiatry, psychotherapy and groups. We work with individuals, couples and families to restore a balance through holistic care planning and therapies that teach adaption to the challenges of dysfunction and illness.
Collaborative Care has an opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Harleysville location. The candidate assuming this role would wear many hats and have many different responsibilities. This position has definite potential for growth.
Duties would include, but not limited to:
- · Front Desk Coverage
· Check-In Patients and Accept Payment
· Scheduling Appointments
· Answering Phones
· Triage of Patient Referrals
· Faxing and Scanning of Confidential Records to Providers
· Scanning and Uploading Patient Records to EMR Database
· Verifying Insurance Benefits
· Prior Authorizations
· Data entry of Patient Payments, Insurance Benefits & Demographic Referral Statistics
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- · Bachelor's degree is preferred but not necessary.
· At least 2 years in a medical or mental health office setting.
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel and e-mail
· Experience working with commercial insurances such as Keystone Health Plan East, Aetna, Personal Choice, etc.
· Familiarity with medical billing software, EMR such as Valant Familiarity with NaviNet
· Must be trustworthy and reliable
Sorting and sending mail
Answering and routing phone calls
Financial Duties: Processing payments
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply, Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Resumes Should be Sent to HR@CollaborativeCare.Org for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $32,000.00 per year
To keep our staff safe we are limiting face to face appointments and taking state recommended precautions.